Kindergarten Registration for 2021-2022 Opens January 11, 2021
Kindergarten Registration for 2021-2022 is open for new students.
Students currently in Bright Futures who are of Kindergarten age will receive an email with registration instructions. If you are new to Bentley School, click the New Student Registration link below to register! We are excited to welcome new children and families to our school in the coming year.
- A copy of the original birth certificate and other legal documentation (custody orders, etc.) need to accompany registration or comment to when you will be able to submit them. If you need to order your child's birth certificate, click on the link to Alberta Services.
- Be sure to select the 2021-2022 Registration Form
- Kindergarten class placements are based on a number of factors including, number of kindergarten registrations received, date kindergarten registration received, program day availability and student needs, not just on parent preference.
- If you are are a rural student, please remember to register for busing!
Age Requirement: Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age by December 31, 2021 to register for the 2021/2022 school year. (Wolf Creek Public Schools Policy #300).
Questions? Having trouble registering during school hours? We will be happy to help! Please call the office at 403-748-3770 and ask for Mrs. McDiarmid or Mrs. Lush.
Returning Student Registration
Current WCPS students will be automatically enrolled for the next year & you will receive an online demographic form through your parent portal in August to verify your child’s information. Parents will login to their parent portal and scroll down to School Engage on the left hand side to complete any incomplete forms assigned to them.
Note: Pre-K students who are currently attending Bright Futures in Bentley have already received an email from the school with instructions on how to register for Kindergarten.
New Student Registration
For students registering in WCPS for the first time. Click on the New Student Registration button to the left.
Note: Pre-K students who are currently attending Bright Futures in Bentley will receive an email from the school with instructions on how to register for Kindergarten.
How to Register New Students
1. Create your account
Click the “Create New Account” button and complete the form
If your student is returning then you MUST log in to your parent portal account to complete the forms attached to your current student(s)
2. Confirm your new account
You will receive a confirmation email from Wolf Creek Public Schools.
You will have to access that email and confirm your email before you can continue
3. Sign in
Sign into your account to be directed to the 2021-2022 registration form
4. Add student
Click the ‘add student’ button on the left side of the screen. Then enter the student’s first and last name, date of birth and click the SAVE button
5. Complete the registration form
Click ‘New’ next to the 2021-2022 registration form. The registration form will open and you must complete all fields and click SUBMIT on the last page in order for the school to receive your registration.
To register another new student click the ‘Add Student’ button again and follow the above steps for them.
6. Save and log out
You are now registered - welcome to the Bentley School family
For detailed instructions click here: Help Instructions
Rural Student Bus Registration
Students who live in the country and are new to rural busing OR have moved to a new rural location are required to register for transportation. All rural kindergarten students must be registered to ride the bus. Your full legal land description AND complete blue sign (911 address) are required to register.
- Unsure of which school your child should attend, please call us with your legal land description?
- If you have moved, you must notify the school of the address change prior to registering for busing.
- Cross boundary students must re-apply each year by filling out the regular application as well as the cross boundary form (cross boundary fees will apply).
- Please be sure to use the form with the correct year you are applying for.
REGISTER ONLINE USING YOUR PARENT PORTAL
OR THROUGH SCHOOLENGAGE
For more information please visit the Wolf Creek Public Schools Transportation Services website or reach us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 403-785-0726.