2020-2021 Registration is Open!
Register Now for September 2020 at Bentley School using the links below. We are excited to welcome new children and families to our school in the coming year! If you have any questions please call the office at (403) 748-3770! The office will close at 3:00 pm on Friday, June 26 and re-open Thursday, August 27, 2020.
Online Registration for New Families
New Families to Wolf Creek Public School. Click the blue registration button and then click create account. Help Instructions
Please Note: A copy of the original birth certificate and other legal documentation (custody orders, etc.) need to accompany registration or comment to when you will be able to submit them.
Age Requirement: Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age by December 31, 2020 to register for the 2020/2021 school year. (Wolf Creek Public Schools Policy #300).
Questions? Having trouble registering during school hours? We will be happy to help! Please call the office at 403-748-3770 and ask for Mrs. McDiarmid or Mrs. Lush.
If you need to order your child's birth certificate, click on the link to Alberta Services.
Returning Families to Wolf Creek Public School.
Please log in to Parent Portal and scroll down and click on School Engage on the left-hand side.
Click on School Engage and choose:
1) Fill out a new student form for 2020-21 if this is the first time your child has come to school
2) Fill out an incomplete form if your child is returning to us from the previous year. These forms will be available August 21, 2020 and we ask that they be completed by September 1, 2020.
Rural School Bus Students
Students who live in the country and are new to rural busing OR have moved to a new rural location are required to register for transportation. All rural kindergarten students must be registered to ride the bus. Your full legal land description AND complete blue sign (911 address) are required to register.
- Unsure of which school your child should attend, please call us with your legal land description?
- If you have moved, you must notify the school of the address change prior to registering for busing.
- Cross boundary students must re-apply each year by filling out the regular application as well as the cross boundary form (cross boundary fees will apply).
REGISTER ONLINE USING YOUR PARENT PORTAL
OR THROUGH SCHOOLENGAGE
DEADLINE FOR REGISTERING IS JUNE 15, 2020
For more information please visit the Wolf Creek Public Schools Transportation Services website or reach us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 403-785-0726.