Class & Exam Schedule
Gr 6-8 Exam Schedule
Grade 6 PAT (all exams start at 9:00 am)
May 18 - Language Arts Part A
June 13 - Language Arts Part B
June 14 - Math Part A
June 15 - Math Part B
June 17 - Science
June 20 - Social Studies
Click on the link to view gr. 7 & 8 final exam schedule
Gr 9-12 Exam Schedule
Click on the link to view the Gr 9 to 12 June 2022 Final Exam Schedule.
Grade 9 PAT Dates:
(all exams start at 9:00 am unless otherwise indicated
May 16 - English Part A
June 17 - Math Part A (1:00 pm)
June 20 - English Part B
June 22 - Social Studies
June 23 - Math Part Part B
June 24 - Science
Diploma Exam Information
- If Wolf Creek schools are closed because of poor weather conditions (temperature and/or wind chill, freezing rain, fog, etc) Bentley School remains open as a writing center for diploma exams.
- Students do not automatically receive an Inclement weather exemption. Students need to apply for exemption and provide supporting documentation as to why they could not be present to write the exam.
- The application requires the signature of the school principal or designate.
- If you have any questions regarding an inclement weather exemption, please call the school at 403-782-3770.
Diploma Exam Schedules
Diploma Exam Schedules: November - August
Diploma Information for Students, Parents and Guardians
Alberta Education has recently mandated that parents and guardians of student who are participating in an Alberta diploma mandated course be made aware of the certain data collection. During the administration of diploma exams, Alberta Education collects personal information, including student legal name, Alberta Student Number (ASN), and student responses. This notification is required to comply with the expectation found within the Freedom of Information and Privacy Act (RSA 2000, C. F-25)
General Diploma Exam Information: Alberta Education, About the Diplomas
- The Writing Diploma Exam (Guides for Students) web page includes important dates, guides for students, exemplars, registration and fees, rules for students, diploma exam weightings, frequently asked questions and more.
- Graphing Calculator Information: Using Calculators and Approved Calculators
Diploma Exam Exemption Information (Acute Illness)
ACUTE ILLNESS Requires the Physician Confirmation Form be completed by a doctor and submitted with the exemption application.